The Institute of Esophageal and Reflux Surgery specializes in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of patients with foregut disorders. Foregut refers to of the upper portion of the GI tract – the esophagus and stomach. The most common disease of the foregut is GastroEsophageal Reflux Disease (GERD); however many other entities such as LaryngoPharyngeal Reflux (LPR), achalasia, and gastric cancer are also disorders of the foregut.
- LINX Reflux Management System
- GERD (Antireflux) Surgery Overview
- Large hiatal hernia and paraesophageal hernia surgery
- Reoperation for Reflux or Hernia
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication (Nissen, Partial)
- Laparoscopic Myotomy for Achalasia
- RadioFrequency Ablation for Barrett’s Esophagus (Halo, BarrX)
- Why Choose Surgery for GERD or Acid Reflux?