Stretta for GERD Denver
Stretta for GERD
When patients suffer from chronic gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) that is not well-controlled with medications, or where long-term medications are not a viable option, Stretta offers an alternative other than GERD surgery or implants. Stretta is a unique and minimally invasive outpatient procedure that takes about an hour, with patients returning to normal activities within a few days.
- Studies show that Stretta resolves reflux symptoms and improves quality of life.
- Stretta reduces or eliminates GERD medications and reduces acid exposure.
- Stretta is a minimally invasive reflux treatment option that is less aggressive than invasive surgery and implants.
- More than 33 clinical studies all conclude Stretta for GERD treatment is “safe and effective”.
- Stretta results are long-lasting, proven effective from 4-10 years.
- Stretta treats the underlying cause of GERD, not just the symptoms.
Stretta is an important part of the continuum of care for patients with chronic GERD and is the ideal “middle therapy” fitting between medicine and reflux surgery, yet not preventing a patient from moving on to more invasive GERD treatment options in the future if necessary.